Building Reputations through awards & recognition
We've done this so many time for so many clients that some need to build a bigger trophy case.
There are numerous opportunities for companies, organizations and individuals to enhance their brand, as well as employee morale, by receiving awards and various of forms of public recognition. A few examples follow:
- Padgett Stratemann, an accounting firm, celebrated its 70th anniversary. To amplify their big year, we secured a Texas Treasure Business Award from the State of Texas, comments from a U.S. senator in the Congressional Record, and official proclamations from local county and city governments. (The firm later was acquired by RSM US.)
- Padgett Stratemann had done extraordinary work with Big Brothers Big Sisters for several years but had received little recognition for it. We researched opportunities for awards and helped secure a high-profile Austin Chamber of Commerce award that was presented at an annual gala in front of 1,000 guests who are among the most influential leaders in the city.
- The San Antonio Manufacturers Association celebrated its 100th anniversary. We worked with the Office of the Governor of Texas to secure a ceremonial letter of recognition from the governor. That letter now is framed and proudly displayed at the association's office, adding to the association's credibility and prestige.
- Propel Financial made a substantial donation to a Habitat for Humanity chapter in New England. We worked with the mayor's office in Bridgeport, Conn., the city where the chapter is based, and secured a proclamation from the mayor.
- A law firm needed to call attention to its newest addition, a rockstar real estate attorney. We prepared and submitted the nomination materials that resulted in her receiving an Outstanding Lawyers Award from a local business publication. We later also secured a 40 Under 40 Award for her.